Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:21 pm

as reported by Us Weekley:

Quote :
introducing, Mrs. Heidi Montag Pratt!

The Hills star wed her longtime beau, Spencer Pratt, in a secret ceremony in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, on Nov. 19, Us Weekly reports in its newest issue (the published date of Thursday, Nov. 20 was misreported). See exclusive photos wedding photos in Us Weekly's new issue, on stands Wednesday.

"The minute we said our vows, I couldn't stop crying," Montag, 22, tells Us.

See more amazing celebrity wedding photos.

At the altar, Pratt, 25, told his bride: "Heidi, from the moment you came into my life, I knew my life would never be the same without you. You are the light in my life like the sun to the earth! Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person. Being with you, I feel complete. I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife. You are the most amazing, loving and caring woman on this planet. I will love you forever and always."

Someone who might not be so thrilled? Montag’s mother.

"I called her right before the ceremony, sort of hinted that something that happened, but her reaction was to ask me if we were breaking up! I told her it might be something else, and she said, 'Well, if you ever plan on getting married just know that your stepdad is really upset that you want your father to walk you down the aisle,'" Montag tells Us.

"She was starting so much drama, it kind of pushed me toward wanting to get married without that," she adds. "I don't know when I'll tell her."

Pratt and Montag have had a tumultuous relationship.

In 2007, Pratt popped the question (after just eight months of dating) with a diamond-encrusted platinum band set with a purple stone that he'd purchased from the mall.

See how much stars paid for their engagement rings.

But after bickering over Pratt hitting on women in a club, the pair took a "relationship vacation" just a few months later.

"I'd just turned 21, and it was scary because I was so young," Montag told Us following the split.

(What happened to the bling? "I turned it into a pendant," Montag told Us in December. "It wasn't my dream ring. I don't like what it represents. I might sell it.")

The pair gave it another go in May 2008, after a secret make-or-break getaway to Mexico where "Heidi read me biblical passages like 'Honor thy wife,'" Pratt explained.

By the end, he'd convinced her to plan their wedding again.

"I'm ready to marry Spencer," Montag told Us that month. "He's my soulmate."

Montag was BFFs with Lauren Conrad until early 2007, when Pratt urged Montag to move out of Conrad's apartment and in with him.

Check out photos of Heidi and Spencer's cheesiest moments.

For all the details on Pratt and Montag's romantic wedding, pick up the newest issue of Us Weekly, on stands Wednesday.

I Heard this on last Tuesday's show, they had Heidi's Sister on the Hills after show talking about it. She said her and her family are in shock and had to find out with the rest of america. When she was told the eloped last Thursday, Holly started to tear up and began talking about how her and Heidi used to talk about when they got married and being each other's maid's of honor.

I've been teetering back and forth on whether this thing between Heidi and spencer is just an act for the show because no way would any women with intelligence and self respect would stay with this douche bag. There's a certain amount that a women will put up with, but when the man has chased off all your friends and family, Put your job in jeopardy more then once and is nothing but negative and demeaning to you 24/7 are we really to assume that this is a real relationship and not something cooked up by MTV execs for ratings? I mean their apartment is fake, so why wouldn't they get married to further their time in the limelight and make some extra cash? I don't know about her, but I do know that in every scripted TV show I've ever seen no one has ever made a tv character that has been this "foolish in love".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Theres a part of me that still thinks this is fake. But hey they deserve each other.

♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:28 pm

How long to you guys think it will be before they get there own show?

Hellataz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 pm

God no!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...

Female Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:35 pm

fuck i hope they dont get one I wouldnt watch it. If I could I would fast forward them when I watch the hills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:36 pm

MTV is already making bad moves. But if they get their own show i am done.

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:05 pm

I want it to happen so they break up lol ...
It happens to every couple that have a show just about them LOL

giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Quote :
The Hills stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt returned to Los Angeles Monday night from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico after eloping last Wednesday in a secret ceremony, first reported by Us Weekly.

The newlyweds smiled broadly as they casually walked hand-in-hand through the Los Angeles airport Monday night.

During The Hills live post-show interview at 10:30 EST, Spencer called in to answer why they took the plunge.

"Hello. What led to it? The fact that I have been trying this for two and a half years now. It came out of nowhere, it was my shot," he said. "We thought, 'let's do it'. We were chillin' on the beach with Patron margaritas on the rocks talking about how much we love one another, there was a chapel in the neighborhood, we thought, 'let's do it!'"

The couple were wed by a minister in the chapel at the One & Only Palmilla resort.

On Monday night, Heidi recalled the vows. "I really started crying. The love of my life is saying the most amazing things," she said via phone. "It was the best moment of my life. It was so surreal. I kept thinking I love this man more than anything in the entire world."

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/speidi-return
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaisBlessed

Female Number of posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 pm

HMMMMMMMMM

http://www.celebuzz.com/heidi-montag-spencer-pratt-no-s68391/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:20 pm

no rings... hmmmmm
He also said the wedding will be seen on the hills .

ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:24 pm

she is so plastic..

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:39 pm

She looks like a robot.
Its almost stepford wife like. lol

ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Val wrote:
She looks like a robot.
Its almost stepford wife like. lol

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:51 pm

ALL I CAN SAY IS SHE IS A FRICKIN IDIOT!! WHO THE HELL IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD STICK WITH A DOUCHEBAG ASS LIKE SPENCER. HE CAN TAKE HIS "LOYALTIES" AND SHOVE EM UP HIS ASS. SHE MUST THINK HE IS SO GOOD IN BED THAT SHE CAN'T POSSIBLY LEAVE HIS DEMEANING ASS. WAY TO GO HEIDI THE ONLY PERSON YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE IN YOUR LIFE IS SPENCER .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZitoFan86

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Thats what gets me.. if the hills isn't all scripted. the way he just shows up at her job and treats her is so abusive.

He scares the crap out of me, but i would give him a nice hard punch in the junk.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:47 pm

I don't get it either, her family hates him, her friends all hate him, his sister hates him, he has no friends, no job, what does she see in him? Plus the way MTV edits the show it makes it look like She sees him as this huge jerk off and is always mad or disappointed in him, yet she never leaves him. I read in next weeks tv guide that Hiedi starts to see Spencer like her friends see him and he'll be "out" of the hills inner circle...whatever that means...but the article goes on to say that he's not gone for long obviously due to the news they got married.

As for the no rings thing, maybe it's because it was spur of the moment and he just sprung this surprise on her with no planning, maybe they were down in Mexico on a "fix our relationship vacation" and he felt the only way to keep her from leaving him was to surprise her with a wedding and she felt obligated to say yes and go along with it. I also read they aren't legally married till they finalize the paper work here in california, since the marriage was out of the country, so maybe when they get the papers file, he'll get them rings.
Back to top Go down
Kait

Female Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:36 pm

the rings..

http://perezhilton.com/category/heidi-montag/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
giggles

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:01 pm

those rings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:10 pm

EWWWW. THOSE ARE NOT EVEN CUTE.

Hellataz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:14 pm

HaHa, I read the rest of that page and all his updates, he hates them! Did you see the white trickle he has going down her leg when she's walking with audrina?

And those rings...wtf is right!
Back to top Go down
giggles

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:35 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Heidi Montag's Mom: I Give Her Marriage Six Months
Wednesday December 3, 2008

Buzz up!
Heidi Montag's mom opens up in the new issue of Us Weekly about her "devastation" over her perceived loss of her daughter to Spencer Pratt - whom, she says, may have even drugged Montag before their surprise Mexico elopement.

"He's manipulative and seems to have power over Heidi," Darlene Egelhoff, 46, told Us in an exclusive interview from her home in Crested Butte, Colorado the day after Montag, 22, blew off Thanksgiving with her family to stay with Pratt in Cabo San Lucas., the site of her Nov. 20 elopement. "I would like to see a blood test from Mexico. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had her drugged."

"Spencer has tried to cut everyone out of her life," Egelhoff tells Us. "I've been honest with Heidi, and it's caused our relationship to decline. I'm more devastated about that than the marriage, because I'm confident the marriage won't work out."

Egelhoff - who divorced Montag's dad when she was just 3 and admits she rushed into things too - says they used to be inseparable.

"She was my Velcro, always attached to me," says Egelhoff. "I want the best for my daughter - and he's definitely not it. I think Spencer wants to possess Heidi more than marry her."

Adds Egelhoff - who famously fought with Pratt, 25, on The Hills: "God says love your enemies, but I never expected it to be my son-in-law."

So how long does she give their marriage?

"Six months," she says.

"I think it's the biggest mistake Heidi's ever made," Egelhoff adds.

In the new issue of Us Weekly, Montag responds, telling Us she didn't want Egelhoff present at her nuptials because she was "starting so much drama.”

"She should be happy I found someone I love," the bride tells Us. "Some people go their entire lives without finding that."

Adds Pratt, who famously calls Egelhoff "Stalker Mom": "I think her mom needs to take a real fat chill pill and be happy for her daughter."

For more details on the devastating phone call Montag made to her mom to announce her marriage, how Pratt is ripping apart Montag's bond with her family and a first look at the couple’s honeymoon pictures, pick up the newest issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/heidi-montags-mom-i-give-them-six-months
Back to top Go down
View user profile
giggles

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:39 pm

Heidi Montag: I Wrote My Wedding Vows In 'Five Minutes'By Access Hollywood
1 minute ago

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- When "Hills" fans heard the ringing of wedding bells from Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt some questioned if the reality stars had actually tied the knot, but the MTV couple that everyone loves to hate told Access Hollywood their wedding is "official."
"We were already in Cabo and we were just hanging out and it just felt right at the time," Spencer told Access. "We've been madly in love for almost three years now. And we've been trying to get married and the family issues have been stopping it and it just felt so free over there.
When it came time to writing their wedding vows, Heidi said there was a time crunch."We wrote some quick vows, [in] like five minutes," Heidi said. "It was just right before going in. It was all pretty spur of the moment.
Spencer is even considering giving his vows the musical treatment.
"I wish I knew it by heart," Spencer said of his vows. "I need to learn it, maybe write a song about it."
When asked if she could go back any change any part of her wedding, Heidi told Access, "I'd go back to relive the moment because it was such a good moment. But no, it was perfect. It was so fun...it was great."
Will Heidi and Spencer start a family now that they are married?
"Absolutely. But that's maybe a little bit more ahead of where we are right now, but soon... one day," Spencer said.
And how many little Speidi tykes should fans expect to see running around?
"Seven, eight, nine," Heidi said with a laugh.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/heidi-montag-i-wrote-my-wedding-vows-in-five-minutes/16096
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellataz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Oh man Heidi needs a major intervention before she starts producing little spideys! God help us all!
Back to top Go down
Lissiepoo

Female Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:31 am

Gag me with a freaking spoon! I hate them so much! Could they be anymore fake? They deserve each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellataz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:45 am

Quote :
Newly married Spencer Pratt is working on a nice healthy relationship with his mother-in-law.

Responding to Mama Montag's not-so-nice words, in which she says she believes Spencer drugged Heidi to the altar, Pratt responds by saying he can't wait to prove Mrs. Montag's shortlived wedding predictions wrong. He said that he and Heidi are going to be "married for the rest of our lives."

Talking to Ryan Seacrest's radio show, Pratt said, "I'm sure she's just hurt and reacting crazy because she wasn't there."

Because a mother wouldn't want to be present at one of the most important days of her daughter's life - duh!

And Spencer saw his mother-in-law yesterday, Wednesday, to tape a scene for The Hills.

And how was it?

He said it "was pretty much the most insane day of my entire life."

And will the happy couple be spending Christmas with the Montags?

Pratt said, "The Pratts - as in Heidi Pratt and Spencer Pratt - will probably have their own Christmas tree."

http://perezhilton.com/2008-12-04-spencer-tells-mama-montag-off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   

Back to top Go down

Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next