Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

90210 <333

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: 90210 <333   Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:27 pm

90210 Webclip - Unbelievable

misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...

Female Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:52 am

ok did I miss something what's up with brenda????

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellataz
Admin

Female Number of posts : 472

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:28 am

From what i saw in some previews Brenda is preggers with Ryan's kid and the fact that she slept with ryan at all is causing a riff between her and Kelly, as well as the fact that Brenda isn't happy about having a kid in general. So maybe her attitude is about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Video Of Access Hollywood Clip where Jennie Garth dishes on 90210 and twilight

http://omg.yahoo.com/videos/jennie-garth-talks-90210-and-twilight/6297
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:20 am

giggles

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellataz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:47 pm

He's hot, but I liked the latino hottie they had for her already and what about the new long lost brother who will turn out to be a bad boy?
Back to top Go down
Val

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:50 pm

I think the the brother is not who he says he is... im thinking he is a scam artiest cashing in on the rich family. But he is hot Smile

Patti
~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~

Female Number of posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:09 pm

HE IS HOT....

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaisBlessed

Female Number of posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:15 pm

HE IS A LITTLE HOTTIE LETS JUST SEE IF HE CAN ACT...

giggles

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 pm

He's been on Heroes,Shark, CSI, Commander in Chief and he was the lead male Zack in the cutting edge 3:Chasing the dream, so not totaly new to acting. I loved cutting edge 3 so I think he will do a good job with his character on 90210.

cutting edge 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:50 pm

New Clip

Dude is a little creepy

Patti

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:48 am

YEAH HE IS CREEPY....BUT HOT Very Happy

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
giggles

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:58 am

New Promo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:37 am

WHAT!!! LOL OMG! WHAT THE CRAP ?
WELL I GUESS LIKE JT SAYS..WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND....
KELLY DID A SHADY THING TO BRENDA WAY BACK WHEN, AND NOW BRENDA IS HAVING KELLYS "GUY SHE IS INTO'S" BABY.

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:44 am

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:29 pm

giggles

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:49 pm

HMMM..I GUESS WE'LL SEE IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS THIS TIME

Quote :
Source: "The Deal Is Done" on Tori's Return to 90210
Thu., Jan. 8, 2009 2:45 PM PST by Kristin Dos Santos

Talk about a long labor!
After nearly three months of negotiations over Tori Spelling's return to 90210, a reliable CW insider close to the talks tells me the deal was finally signed off on today. "It's a done deal," I'm told.

"I'm really excited," Jennie Garth told our Michael Yo at yesterday's People's Choice Awards when asked about Tori's rumored return. As for what took so long, Jennie simply said, "I wish I could tell you. I think that whatever it was is resolved, and I couldn't be happier."

Tori is expected to appear toward the end of the current freshman season and could also pop back in on season two.

Meanwhile, Ryan Eggold says he's stocking up on breath mints on the off chance Tori will be following in the footsteps of the show's other two alumnae, Jennie and Shannen Doherty.

"It was very nerve-racking kissing Jennie!" Ryan admits. "Because she's Jennie Garth, and all my friends are freaking out." Asking if Jennie is a good kisser, Ryan shoots right back: "Fantastic."
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b78150_source_the_deal_done_on_toris_return.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:40 am

Quote :
According to the actor, he'll be directing this season's 18th episode, and it will focus on problems with Silver (Jessica Stroup). Looks like she'll be going through a major freak out, likely related to an issue with Dixon.

We even hear Silver will end up under doctors' care at Cedars Sinai Hospital.

Insiders say this episode will mark Tori Spelling's return to the 90210, as Donna will try to help Silver; remember, she is Silver's sister-in-law. (Which means Donna and David are still together!)
http://www.90210insiders.com/tags/90210-spoilers/

Val

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:41 am

90210 Preview for tonight

giggles

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
giggles

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Tori on the set of 90210

According to the article she will be doing 3 episodes towards the end of the season. Apparently Donna is there looking to open up one of her stores in LA and is having some trouble with David.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b82100_90210_video_tori_jennie_reunite_on_set.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellataz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:24 am

According to TV guide Donna's first appearance on the show will be on March 24th

Back to top Go down
Hellataz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:33 am

90210's new boss lady, Rebecca Rand Kirshner Sinclair, recently told me that the soap's second season would be "significantly" different than the first, and, man, she wasn't kidding.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Dustin Milligan, who plays affable jock (and one half of 90210's central super couple) Ethan, won't be returning to the show in the fall -- at least not full time.

Reps for The CW and producer Paramount declined comment, but a 90210 insider confirms that Milligan's contract option is not being picked up for next season. The source adds that the door is being left open for the actor to briefly appear in the fall to wrap up Ethan's story.

All indications are that Milligan's exit was strictly a creative decision. "Everyone loves Dustin," maintains the insider. "There was just a feeling that the character had run its course." (Curiously, the news comes just days after Milligan's newbie co-star, Matt Lanter -- a.k.a. bad boy Liam -- confirmed that he was being promoted to a series regular next season.)

The departure of one the show's most high profile leading men is the clearest indication yet that Sinclair's ongoing reboot of the reboot will be anything but minor. Viewers will get their first taste of the Gilmore Girl alum's new vision when 90210 returns from its winter hiatus this Wednesday with a hilariously campy outing that features the primetime soap trifecta: stalkers, street-racing, and scenery-chewing!

Looking ahead to season 2, Sinclair said last month that she wants to "reconceive things visually. There are opportunities to embrace California culture visually in terms of fashion and style; I want it to be more contemporary.

"If Gossip Girl is about youth in New York," she elaborated, "I want to [make 90210] about youth in L.A. and Beverly Hills."

The writer-producer also plans to rely less on 90210 vets such as Jennie Garth, Shannen Doherty, and Tori Spelling to boost ratings. "The show tried to be a lot of things to a lot of people in its first season," she conceded. "I think the center lies with the generation of kids that are in high school now. I'm not interested in casting people for stunt value."

Sinclair, who replaces original show-runners Jeff Judah and Gabe Sachs, said the show will benefit from having a singular vision. "The advantage of having one person -- me -- [in charge] is that scripts, what happens on the set, casting... it all speaks in one voice."

Thoughts on Sinclair's new 90210? Waiting to pass judgment until you see this season's remaining episodes? Is the loss of cute-but-boring Ethan a step in the right or wrong direction?

Back to top Go down
Patti

PostSubject: Death Comes Knocking On 90210's Door   Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:15 am

Sex, drugs, alcohol and murder. "Oddly enough all of those things [happen in the finale]," teased 90210 star Rob Estes at last night's Paley Festival event.

Wait, murder? " There may be a death at the very end of the season." That's right kids, someone in America's most famous zip code may be saying goodbye for good.

Also, not one, but two students are leaving West Beverly High, and we have the deets on a freak-out that will shock you, especially since it comes from someone other than resident bi-polar gal-pal Silver (Jessica Stroup).

Death Strikes 90210: Executive producer Rebecca Rand Kirshner Sinclair tells us, "There are some rash actions at the end of the season where one of the characters makes some decisions that may have very serious consequences, life and death consequences if you will." Though everyone assumes Ethan will bite the dust, since Dustin Milligan is leaving 90210 this season, Rebecca confirms that the cliffhanger death has nothing to do with Ethan. So where does the big death take place? "A lot of stuff happens during prom. There's love that's finally fulfilled and yet because of various circumstances, potentially destroyed forever. There's love, there's death, there's heartache, heartbreak," says Rebecca.

Leaving West Bev: Ethan's not the only one saying goodbye to the high school. Silver actually makes her exit in Tuesday night's episode as well. Because of her breakdown, little Silver can't show her face at school without being scrutinized, so she's heading off to an all girls Catholic school. Jessica teases, "As far as the recovery goes though, she's trying things out. When we come back, she's already on her medication. She's going through a routine instead of just being out with her friends and letting too much influence her, and let her emotions get to her too much and go into another episode. As far as the rest of the season, it's figuring out what works for her and getting back to Silver because she loses touch with that again."

Love Lost: With Ethan exiting, there's a flurry of questions as to why he's saying goodbye. As Rebecca teased above, there's a couple who finally find love, but ruin it forever. You'll be surprised as to who that couple actually is. Says Jessica, "Ethan's character has also gone through a lot, you're going to see in the next couple for him that he's exploring life and trying to get out of his little bubble of a world that he's been living in. In a lot of ways Silver and Ethan do have a lot in common and they've known each other for a long time. It's understandable they would have feelings for each other, so they possibly may try to do something." Does that mean Silver and Dixon are on the outs? "There's going to be a lot of problems up and down. They're working out whether or not it works for them anymore and if he's supportive enough. In the end do they stay together? You're going to have to see," adds Jessica.

Annie Flips Her Lid: Silver can't be the only one to hog the crazysauce spotlight. Rob spills, "In the final episode of the season, Annie (Shenae Grimes) blows her top. It's the cliffhanger from hell. It's a great surprise. Liam just keeps pressing her, saying ‘When are you going to lose it? You're not really as good as you pretend to be,' and she's not." Matt Lanter innocently says, "Liam is doing some teasing, but he teases everyone." Oh it's much more than that. Adds Ryan Eggold, "Annie definitely goes crazy. Not in the way Silver does, more like ‘What the heck am I doing in my life kind of thing.' She has a very interesting last moment in the finale." Could Annie be on a death-ward spiral? You'll have to tune in to the finale.

Donna Martin, Welcome Home: Donna Martin returning to 90210 is by far the best thing that could've happened. Putting Kelly (Jennie Garth) and Donna back together is comedic gold, especially when the pair accidentally end up in a gay bar. Tuesday's episode sets up for an extended Donna stay, but no hope in sight for David to swing by. For now, Donna settles with helping Kelly find her "six pack," which coincidentally turns out to be Ryan. Spoiler alert: Kelly and Ryan have the sexiest make-out sesh in Tuesday's episode, and it's so hot and heavy you may turn away from your TV. But don't expect happiness for the pair. Shannen Doherty will be back in the finale to stir the pot, along with introducing Naomi's sister, Jen Clark (Sara Foster), who's around Ryan's age and loves to start drama.

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 90210 <333   

Back to top Go down

90210 <333
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Us :: Interests :: TV Shows & Movies-
Jump to: