Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kait

Female Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:38 pm

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2008/12/heidi-montag-and-spencer-pratt-the-wedding-album/

wedding album...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellataz
Admin

Female Number of posts : 472

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Well for the first time, the both took pictures that didn't have a massive cheese factor, they almost...almost look sincere. But then i see spencer and and any warm and fuzzy feelings turn to shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 pm

giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Montag, Pratt nuptials questionedBy Associated Press
1 hour, 53 minutes ago

Associated Press LOS ANGELES - "The Hills" personalities Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag recently went to a Beverly Hills courthouse to get married, but questions remained Wednesday about whether the service actually happened.

Pratt also teased doubters without definitively proving the couple's nuptials, telling Ryan Seacrest on Seacrest's morning radio show that he and Montag took steps to keep their marriage license confidential.

A Los Angeles Superior Court spokesman said Tuesday that MTV was granted permission to film inside a courtroom for a wedding scene, but the taping occurred after-hours and without a judge's participation.

MTV released a statement Wednesday that said Pratt and Montag were filmed at the courthouse, but stopped short of saying whether the ceremony was completed.

"MTV crews captured Heidi and Spencer at the Beverly Hills Courthouse with the deputy commissioner who handles all civil unions," the statement read.

Court spokesman Alan Parachini said he was told by a staffer that the service was interrupted when Montag became upset and ran from the courtroom. He did not know if she returned to complete the ceremony.

A deputy commissioner is not a judicial officer but is a person designated by the county recorder's office to perform civil ceremonies. The recorder's office said it had no public record that Pratt and Montag were married, or that a deputy commissioner available after-hours was requested.

The courthouse scene became necessary after Pratt, 25, and Montag, 22, acknowledged that their Nov. 19 marriage ceremony near Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, was symbolic. The couple had appeared on the Nov. 26 cover of Us Weekly with the headline "Heidi & Spencer Elope!" but they didn't take the proper steps to have a legally binding service in Mexico.

Monday's episode of "The Hills" depicted the pair spontaneously agreeing to exchange vows after downing several shots of tequila.

Moments later, a tease for the fourth season finale of MTV's "The Hills" show Pratt and Montag walking into a courtroom with Pratt's sister, Stephanie Pratt. A man who appeared to be a judge smiled down on them from the bench.

"I, Heidi, take thee, Spencer," Montag coos in the preview.

MTV said the ceremony was filmed after-hours to avoid disruptions to other couples getting married that day.

But the scene portrayed is a departure from the typical wedding at the courthouse, which includes a wedding chapel.

The season-finale preview features a wood-paneled courtroom with the California state seal on the wall behind a smiling, robe-clad judge. If a judge does preside, it is typically in chambers during a break, Parachini said.

He said it was impossible for his office to verify whether the ceremony was completed. "We're not in the marriage business," Parachini said.

Pratt or Montag can get married in any county in California, as well as opt for a confidential license, which exempts it from public-record searches — and is how Pratt taunted doubters Wednesday.

Appearing on Seacrest's broadcast on KIIS-FM in Los Angeles, Pratt said his claims couldn't be proved wrong.

"We checked the confidentiality box, so good luck, people," Pratt told Seacrest, according to a recap on the station's Web site.
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/montag-pratt-nuptials-questioned/16705
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cassandra123

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:41 pm

ps i dislike this couple greatly and laughed when i read that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:23 pm

they just need to go away.

The way he talked to her mom I would have been over that table.

~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~

Female Number of posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:28 pm

TOO MANY OF THESES

I'M OUT OF HERE

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cassandra123

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:26 pm

HAHA YOU CAN'T GET ME...

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:14 am

giggles

Female Number of posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:16 pm

Spencer Had Visions Of Heidi's Mom "Killing Me in my Sleep"By Us Magazine
1 hour, 7 minutes ago
Us Magazine

Despite having eloped in a secret ceremony in Mexico last month, Spencer Pratt refused to make his marriage to Heidi Montag official during Monday night's season finale of the The Hills.

"I just want to give you the wedding of your dreams that you have been talking about for three years," Pratt said at the Beverly Hills Courthouse.

Why the sudden change of heart?

"I just had visions of her mom trying to kill me in my sleep so I saw that as a possibility," Pratt told Usmagazine.com at The Hills Season Finale Party at Tavern on the Green in NYC on Monday.

After the elopement, Montag's mom Darlene Egelhoff opened up to Us Weekly about her "devastation" over her perceived loss of her daughter to Pratt - whom, she said, may have even drugged Montag before their surprise Mexico elopement.

While it's not a match made in heaven, "we're on a better path," Pratt told Us of his relationship with Egelhoff.

And Montag remains equally optimistic that her family will grow to love Pratt now that they'll be included in the nuptials.
Meanwhile, it seems Egelhoff has been getting used to the idea of Pratt.
"Over Thanksgiving my mom made a gingerbread house that said Pratt's on the door and had Heidi and Spencer's Pictures," Montag's sister Holly told Us. "It was adorable."
But, joked Pratt, "I was afraid her mom poisoned it!"3

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/spencer-had-visions-of-heidis-mom-killing-me-in-my-sleep/16867
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Quote :
her family will grow to love Pratt now that they'll be included in the nuptials.

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaisBlessed

Female Number of posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:22 pm

THIS IS JMO BUT I REALLY THINK THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND MOST OF ALL THAT CRAP IS FOR TV...

Val

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 pm

At the end of the show.. I was shocked!!! I had a moment when I was like ... ohhh Spencer that A boy LOL..

ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:28 pm

I thought hell was freezing over.

If this wasn't so scripted my ass would have been over that table.

PostSubject: Re: Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!   

Back to top Go down

Spidey Got Married...GAG ME!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2