Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Somehow these pictures makes me feel all warm inside

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Somehow these pictures makes me feel all warm inside   Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:52 am

BERLIN — Barack Obama's wax doppelganger took office in several European capitals Thursday _ five days before the real-life Obama takes over in Washington.

In Amsterdam, Obama's predecessor George W. Bush was booted to the sidewalk, complete with baggage.

Standing in Berlin between German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at Madame Tussauds' newest museum, the president-elect is shown smiling broadly with his arms crossed across his chest.

"He looks very happy and like he might be in for a reality check," said Nancy Green, events coordinator for Democrats Abroad in Berlin.

A similarly beaming Obama figure was on display in the window of Madame Tussauds' in Amsterdam, while Bush had been bundled out the door, surrounded by suitcases.

"We're not taking him back here," said museum spokeswoman Annemick Dolfin of the Bush figure. "He's going in the archive."

The departing Bush remained on the sidewalk outside the museum on Dam Square for about 90 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hellataz

Somehow these pictures makes me feel all warm inside
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1