Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Paulina Fired from ANTM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Paulina Fired from ANTM   Fri May 15, 2009 7:17 am

America's Next Top Model judge Paulina Porizkova says she's been fired from the reality competition series.

Only one night before the Season 12 finale of America's Next Top Model (Wednesday at 8 pm/ET on CW), Porizkova told late night host Craig Ferguson she was axed — on her birthday, no less.

"Listen, do you know why I am in Los Angeles ... because I am looking for a job because I was fired by America's Next Top Model on my birthday," said Porizkova.

So why did the model, who replaced model Twiggy in Season 10, get the boot?

"The reason I was told I was fired was because it seemed that America's Top Model has gotten too fat, and they needed to cut some fat. And the fat was me."

The fat is metaphorical, of course: Porizkova is still practically a stick figure.

Porizkova also said the show's producers felt she had an "ego problem" of which she was unaware.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hellataz

Paulina Fired from ANTM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1