Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

First Big Brother 11 Commercial on CBS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patti
~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: First Big Brother 11 Commercial on CBS   Mon May 18, 2009 3:48 am

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028

PostSubject: Re: First Big Brother 11 Commercial on CBS   Mon May 18, 2009 4:23 am

Thanks Patti

PostSubject: Re: First Big Brother 11 Commercial on CBS   Mon May 18, 2009 1:47 pm

I WAS HOPIN THEY WOULD GIVE US A DATE, BUT ALL WE GOT WAS COMING IN JULY

YOU'RE WELCOME ZITO

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: First Big Brother 11 Commercial on CBS   Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:21 pm

another commercial..not much different than the first one

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patti

PostSubject: Re: First Big Brother 11 Commercial on CBS   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:01 pm

got this from TV Grapevine..via twitter..

Big Brother 11

Big Brother 11
Robyn Kass Interviewed,
Rumors Exposed

Once again I got to interview Robyn Kass of Kassting Inc. the casting company and director for Big Brother 11 and as usual Robyn was her effervescent self providing one of the best interviews possible for the coming season of Big Brother 11.

Robyn is usually a tough interview because she is in a position where she just cannot divulge information before it is officially released, however in this interview we did manage to expose a couple of rumors and perhaps even deal with a myth or two.

This is a must listen to interview if you are a Big Brother fan because as you are aware Robyn has done the casting for Big Brother for many years and if you listen closely this is where you are likely to get more information about the coming Big Brother season than you will from any other source.

You can visit Robyn's MySpace site at http://www.myspace.com/rkass Robyn leaves bulletins for Big Brother fans and doesn't mind hearing from you.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3588:big-brother-11-robyn-kass-interviewed-rumors-exposed&catid=85:big-brother-11&Itemid=64

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Big Brother 11 Commercial on CBS   

Back to top Go down

First Big Brother 11 Commercial on CBS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1