Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

2 HOUSES RUMOR!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: 2 HOUSES RUMOR!   Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:16 pm

From Jokers

Quote :
BB 11 Double Houses?!
06/05/09 10:48 PM
Edit Reply Quote

I live in the LA area and my brother works for security on the BB lot. I decided I'd venture into the lot and see if I could get any info from the construction workers, etc.

I met this one guy and I told him I worked as an intern for CBS. He did not believe me, but his friend walked by as I was leaving and sarcastically said "who's idea was it to build a second %#@^ing house this year?". I said "WAIT A SECOND HOUSE!?" and the guy goes "Yeah. An exact freaking replica".

Interested, I walked around the lot and asked everyone I could about the new season. I talked with a woman who claimed to be close to the show. She explained that this year, there are apparently two houses with 12 people in each. They both think they're in the original (and only) house. The idea is that it's a battle of the houses. Each week, one person from each house is evicted. And at the end, America decides which of the two winners (one winner in each house) gets to keep the money.

I didn't believe this woman at first, but with the construction worker saying the whole building another house thing... it just might be true.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hellataz

2 HOUSES RUMOR!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1