Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Live Feed Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cmdatwork

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion   Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:56 pm

After the first night of watching feeds (which I swore I wasn't gonna do this season. Thankyou Jeff for that!) I have some first impressions.

Jeff - Love him!! Hello he's hawt!!! Even in glasses.

Lydia - Don't like her as much after wathcing feeds as I did the show. She's nominated and is kind of annoying. She's also a horrendously bad game player. But, I think she could add a lot of entertainment to the show if she really does have the hots for Jessie like she says she does. Yeah. I know! What is she thinking?!!!!

Chyma - I like her okay I guess. I think she's got the personality to have some major comflict with people later on. From what I understand & is apparently part of the reason she's the other person nominated she already has.

Natalie - Can't stand her! Want to send poison to be put in her food. Don't get the whole "I'm 18" lie. Don't know what it's really going to accomplish for her. Plus it looks like she's one of the bitchier girls in the house. It's more than obvious she also has the hots for Jessie. What is the matter with these people?!!! She follows him around worse than Michelle did.

Jordin - Love her! After watching the show I thought I was gonna hate her. But, she actually is pretty cool. Can't believe her and Lydia are bff's. Never saw that one coming. I really hope she doesn't let Lydia's horrible gameplay affect her own. I want her to stay. And that along with the possibility of a showmance with Jeff could make her a target.

Laura - She's okay. She seems like a nice girl. She doesn't make me feel like I'm losing brain cells when she talks. My problem with her is I'm having a hard time getting past how much she resembles a former HG from season 8!

Russell - Just like him okay. Don't really know a lot about him. But, he's aligned with people I can't stand. So, that's a big strike against him.

Ronnie - Not a huge fan. Liked him a lot at first. But, once I found out he was aligned with Jessie and Natalie and ran upstairs to report everything people has said to him, that went out the window.

Jessie - My opinion of him hasn't changed much since last season. I still think he's a complete douche! BUT, he's so much of one that it's funny to watch in a way. There's absolutely NO WAY he's going to win BB or even be in the final two. They're gonna probably vote him out quick.

I haven't really seen enough of the rest of the houseguests to really form much of an opinion on them.

Don't like the clique twist at all. Although, it doesn't seem to be affecting who they are aligning with at all. But, I don't like that the entire group the HOH is part of is immune from being nominated. And bringing back a former HG, especially Jessie....is the worst idea in the history of BB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion   Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Natalie seriously needs a big cup of SHUT THE F UP!!! And seriously are we gonna go back to BB10 and wanna put people on the block because they are hanging out with a person that has been nominated, get over yourselves assholes.

I like Lydia but she just needs to chill a bit. Her and Jessie kinda crack me up.

Ronnie... way to early in the game to be blabbing everything to the HOH, but like that he is at least trying to get to know people.

Chima... not impresssed

Laura... yeah she has the resemblence of a past houseguest

Jordan... hahhahahaha this girl just cracks me up. This girl hahahhaha needs to remember the cameras., this morning she just drops her bottoms and shows the cooter (thankfully I was not watching- reading updates) so next I'm sure

Still have to see more of the rest of them to really know what I think.

AND JEFF
NUFF SAID, LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion   Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
misti
Mmmmmm Boobies...

Female Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Just catching up today but is jordan and jeff hooking up? It would be fun to watch them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZitoFan86

Female Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:40 pm

misti wrote:
Just catching up today but is jordan and jeff hooking up? It would be fun to watch them.

Not ye! But it will happen

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion   Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:05 pm

it hurts my brain to watch jesse / natalie run that house so early in the game....

ooo well karma is a %^&*$
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1