Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

MaRod is outted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: MaRod is outted   Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:07 am

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b70880_madonna_a-rod_make_beautiful_music.html

Madonna, A-Rod Make Beautiful Music Together

Madrod has finally made its public debut.
As Madonna completed her second song before a sell-out crowd in Miami's Dolphin Stadium Wednesday night, New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez handed her a bottle of water.
"It was easy for him to hand it off because he was sitting in the front row," a witness tells E! News. "He was all excited watching her perform."
And, just like that, Madonna acknowledged in public, less than a week after her quickie divorce from Guy Ritchie, that A-Rod is indeed the superfan (and waterboy) he's reportedly been for most of this year in private.
The two arrived in town together on Monday and spent most of Wednesday hanging around town with pal Ingrid Casares, a prominent Miami party promoter, who introduced the pair.
Madonna, 50, hit the stage of her last Sticky & Sweet American concert two and a half hours after the show was supposed to start. The Material One played from about 10 p.m. to midnight, including a guest appearance by Pharrell Williams during the closing set.
A-Rod, 33, who very publicly spent Tuesday with his family at a local restaurant, stayed throughout the entire performance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: MaRod is outted   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 pm

Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: MaRod is outted   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:16 am