Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Audrina Patridge Still Dating Justin-Bobby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patti
~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Audrina Patridge Still Dating Justin-Bobby   Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:48 am

In what comes as a surprise to exactly zero fans of The Hills who are all-too familiar with her pathetic behavior and pitifully low standards in men, it looks like Audrina Patridge and Justin-Bobby Brescia are back on good terms.

Justin-Bobby was spotted bringing his weak-willed, fake-breasted girlfriend coffee and then getting into a car with her Thursday in W. Hollywood.

Their reunion comes just days after Audrina suggested (for the 368th time) on her blog that she and Justin-Bobby were definitely over for good.

Audrina Patridge and Justin-Bobby

TOO EASY: [Insert obligatory Justin-Bobby joke here]

She said she was upset that J-Bobby wouldn't speak to her after rumors broke that he hooked up with her friend and The Hills star, Lauren Conrad.

The incident has been the focus of The Hills in recent weeks.

"As for Justin-Bobby, his inexcusable behavior has become somewhat expected at this point," Audrina Patridge lamented, before taking him back.

The 23-year-old then added that: "I just want to say that if I were looking for a serious relationship, I would definitely be looking elsewhere!"

Way to stand up for yourself and demand better, Audzo. You're an inspiration.

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellataz
Admin

Female Number of posts : 472

PostSubject: Re: Audrina Patridge Still Dating Justin-Bobby   Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:14 am

Her and Heidi both have the worst taste in men. JB is better then spencer, but not by much. Both "boys" are disrespectful towards the women they claim to love and are completely self centered assholes who have destroyed these girls friendships and relationship with other people.

I used to like Audrina, but after she started befriending Heidi again and getting all snotty toward Lauren for no good reason, I was so over her. LC needs to dump all these loser and create a new show with all new, more intelligent and considerate friends. And she needs to get back with Brody! That was one of the things that saved Brody, was how he wouldn't put up with anyones bullshit and drama and always called them out, it made up for his womanizing ways in part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
ChaisBlessed

Female Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Audrina Patridge Still Dating Justin-Bobby   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:19 pm

AMEN AND AMEN

Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Audrina Patridge Still Dating Justin-Bobby   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 pm

Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: Audrina Patridge Still Dating Justin-Bobby   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:16 am

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audrina Patridge Still Dating Justin-Bobby   

Back to top Go down

Audrina Patridge Still Dating Justin-Bobby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1