Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

'I Won't Smoke in White House,' Obama Vows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patti
~~ I wanna rock with you all night ~~

Female Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: 'I Won't Smoke in White House,' Obama Vows   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:02 pm

(Newser) – Barack Obama promised the nation yesterday that he won't be sneaking smokes at the White House. The president-elect, who has been trying to kick his habit, told Meet the Press that he'll respect the mansion's smoke-free policy. He admits having "fallen off the wagon" in the past, but seemed confident that he can follow house rules, reports the New York Daily News.

"I have done a terrific job under the circumstances of making myself much healthier. I think that you will not see any violations of these rules in the White House," Obama said. The president-elect plans to turn his new digs into a "people's house" and open it up for science seminars, kids groups and music, especially classical and jazz. But no one will be allowed to light up.

PATTI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: 'I Won't Smoke in White House,' Obama Vows   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:49 pm

Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497

PostSubject: Re: 'I Won't Smoke in White House,' Obama Vows   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:19 am

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'I Won't Smoke in White House,' Obama Vows   

Back to top Go down

'I Won't Smoke in White House,' Obama Vows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1