Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lauren's (the hills) ex Doug Dating Amanda Bynes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
giggles

Female Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Lauren's (the hills) ex Doug Dating Amanda Bynes   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:27 am

Amanda Bynes' New Boy Toy

posted by lily - Thu, Dec 11, 2008, 11:43 am PDT

celebs: Amanda Bynes
topics: Hotties | Couples | Reality | Food and Drink

Amanda Bynes cozies up to her new boyfriend Doug Reinhardt. I happened to be at last night's Lakers game. While my boyfriend focused on the action taking place on the court (the Lakers beat the Phoenix Suns 115-110), I spent a lot of time searching the crowd for celebrities. Right off the bat, I spotted Amanda Bynes sitting courtside with her new beau, baseball player Doug Reinhardt. If you recall, Reinhardt briefly dated Lauren Conrad of "The Hills."

Anyway, while the lovebirds have been spending a lot of time together lately, don't expect to see the 22-year-old star of "Hairspray" walking down the aisle any time soon. In the January issue of Cosmopolitan, Bynes declares, "I never want to get married. I feel trapped with the idea of marriage. How can you really be with someone forever? I'd get bored! As I get older, I don't settle. I'd rather tell somebody, 'This is what I want -- take it or leave it.'"

Apparently, what Amanda doesn't want is get romantically involved with another actor. "Obviously, Chace Crawford is gorgeous, but I wouldn't want to date him," shares the actress. "He's too pretty. Maybe he's a smart guy, and maybe he's my soul mate, but that's not the type I go for." Hmmm ... Doug looks like a pretty boy to me. Check out his website and see what you think!

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/crush/amanda-bynes-new-boy-toy/107 (couple pics)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellataz
Admin

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Lauren's (the hills) ex Doug Dating Amanda Bynes   Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:37 pm

I saw this on TMZ's show and thought "Hey i've seen that dude!" and then remembered he was on the hills right before they mentioned how he had added his hill's appearances onto his acting site. TMZ's story was all about how Amanda said she wanted to stop dating actors but is now dating a wannabe actor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Lauren's (the hills) ex Doug Dating Amanda Bynes   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:14 am

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lauren's (the hills) ex Doug Dating Amanda Bynes   

Back to top Go down

Lauren's (the hills) ex Doug Dating Amanda Bynes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1