Finally a New Forum Expereince. Uncensored topics, no board drama, no bad attitudes and free from any associations. We're just a group of friends who want to be free to speak our mind & talk about whatever we want without having to deal with all the BS

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jennifer Aniston poses nude on GQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellataz
Admin

Female Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Jennifer Aniston poses nude on GQ   Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:54 pm

don'tcha wish your body looked like that at 40!!!???

Quote :
Jennifer Aniston bared more than her soul for this month’s issue of GQ.
The gorgeous nearly-40-year-old is almost nude on the cover -- and inside -- except for that pesky neck tie. Looking better than many 20-year-old starlets, Jen chats with the magazine about her new love, her old love, and all the rumors.

Calling the relationship between her, ex-husband Brad Pitt and admitted former mistress and now mother hen to his six children Angelina Jolie, she jokes, "The funny thing is that people don't realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends. No. Can you imagine? That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox..."

What does Jen think now that both Angelina and Brad have come clean about their relationship starting while Brad was still married -- something both denied for several years?

"Well, you know, that was definitely a confirmation for me of something that wasn't quite confirmed at the time. But listen... You sit there and you... No. No daggers through the heart. I laugh. Am I surprised? Well, how do I say this?... Considering the source, nothing surprises me."

Zing!

She does say that while she and Angelina have absolutely no contact, Jen and Brad still keep in touch occasionally. "When there's something to congratulate or celebrate, there's an exchange," she said. "But there's no charge on it."

And how about that John Mayer character? "Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I'd heard... you know, uh 'Your Body' -- that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it's just great to sit and be witness to that. It's kind of like, Whoa!"

But no -- she is not having his baby, and the couple so far has no plans to wed.

I saw an E! video on this and she also says that her and Mayer are taking things as they go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Val
♪♫ I am a fever,I ain't born typical♪♫

Female Number of posts : 1497
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Aniston poses nude on GQ   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:14 am

Jennifer Aniston poses nude on GQ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1